Hengbao single layer fire resistant glass has thicknesses of 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 19mm; the same thickness products are divided into nine series: ordinary type, SV1233, SV1333, SV2033, SV2036, SV2133, SV2136, SV3133, SV3136; The fire prevention time is 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes, 120 minutes; the products have passed the tests of national standards GB15763.1-2009, British standard BS476 PART22 and BS EN 1364-1:1999, BS EN1634-1:2008. Synthetic hollow fireproof glass has SSV1, SSV2, SSV3 and other hollow fireproof series. (Please consult the product sales manager for details)
Ordinary glass in the fire:
1. The float glass bursts in fire for 30 seconds, and the tempered glass bursts in a fire for 1 minute.
2. The fire spreads through the gap to the surrounding exterior wall glass.
3. the surrounding exterior glass bursts to ignite indoor items.
High-strength single layer fire resistant glass for exterior walls:
1. In the event of fire in the room: high-strength single layer fire resistant glass can adhere to the temperature of 1000 °C for 30-120 minutes without bursting, effectively limiting the range of fire and smoke.
2. When a fire occurs indoors: High-strength single layer fire resistant glass is effective against fire and smoke, ensuring the safety of life and property in the room.
3. When the surrounding outer wall is a single piece of fireproof glass, it can effectively prevent the spread of fire.
It is suitable for use in various natural environments. It can be processed into laminated safety fireproof glass, fireproof insulating glass, coated fireproof glass, curtain wall fireproof glass, etc. under the long-term illumination of sunlight. It is suitable for exterior wall and outdoor window. , smoke blocking vertical wall, non-insulated fireproof glass door, and fireproof partition wall curtain wall without insulation requirements.
Single Layer Fire Resistant Glass is a kind of special glass which is composed of single-layer glass and adopts special process to chemically and physically treat glass, or only physical treatment, to meet the corresponding fire-resistance requirements. In a specific period of time, a single layer fire resistant glass maintains fire integrity during a fire, creating a safety barrier that blocks the spread and toxic and harmful gases, so as to ensure that there is enough time to escape and carry out rescue and relief work when the fire occurs. However, the single layer fire resistant glass doesn’t have the function of fireproof and heat insulation, and belongs to the class C fireproof glass, and is not suitable for use in places with thermal insulation performance requirements.
Principle of fire protection
The single layer fire resistant glass is made of high-quality original film and processed by a special process. It has several times the strength of the float glass to withstand the impact of the flame.
It has the characteristics of fireproof, light weight, high strength, good weather resistance and easy processing. Because there is no intermediate foam layer, only fire protection has no heat insulation function.