According to the new Code for Fire Protection of Building Design, new exterior windows for fire, air tightness, water tightness and wind pressure resistance are required. It is a non-insulated fire window, mainly used for exterior windows of buildings and exterior windows of refuge rooms.
GB 50016-2014 Code for Fire Protection of Building Design,
GB/T31433-2015 General Technical Conditions for Building Curtain Walls, Doors and Windows;
1. The glass and the frame can meet the fire stability and integrity within a certain period of time together.
2. Fire windows that can be used for exterior walls and direct sunlight;
3. Configure specific glass, which has the effect of energy saving and heat preservation;
4. Meet the air tightness, water tightness and wind pressure requirements of the outer window;
5. Scope of application: widely used in areas where high-rise buildings are isolated and prevented from spreading, or direct sunlight.